Primark Survey if you completely answer at www.tellprimark.co.uk will enter you into the draw for the iPod and a prize worth £1,000.
Primark is a chain of clothing retail store that has its official headquarters constructed in a location at Ireland. The chain runs its affairs as a subsidiary of the famous Associated British Foods. Primark markets the clothing items at affordable budgets so that anyone can purchase them. If you are looking forward for a wardrobe update then a visit to Primark can surely give you great ideas.
Step by Step Guide to complete the online Primark Survey
If you have been a customer of Primark and have recently shopped from there then share your shopping details at their online Primark Survey by following the guide compiled for you beneath. At the end of the Primark Survey you will become a part of the offered lucky draw offering an amazing £1,000 cash prize and an iPod:
- Charge your device in use and then get the internet connection enabled on to it to support the Primark Survey process.
- Visit the main page of the Primark Survey using this web address on the device that you have connected with internet www.tellprimark.co.uk
- Primark Survey’s main page will then be shown to you through the web browser installed on the device you are using.
- On the main page, it is advised that you read through the rules of sweepstakes and the announcement that all of their latest collection is also available online for purchase
- Then look at your purchase billing slip and locate a survey code on to it
- Enter this 13 numbered survey access ID in its slot
- You can then answer the Primark Survey by rating their collection, range and services.
- Primark Survey must not only be completed but submitted as well at the end.