If you want to win and enjoy $100 CDN Canadian Tire gift card then fill out the online Canadian Tire Survey at www.tellcdntire.com and give them your honest opinions.
About Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire is Retail Corporation based in Canada. It is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. They specialize in automotive services, Tire Petroleum and other work apparel. The corporation is well known for its Canadian Tire money which is a loyalty program that was first introduced back in the year 1958.
Step by Step Procedure for completing the online Canadian Tire Survey
Once you have established a successful internet connection on your device, you must make sure that you have a receipt from Canadian Tire from your last visit.
Remember you can only enter the Canadian Tire survey if you are a legal resident in Canada. Also you must be of at least 18 years or ago or more.
Then you must follow the step by step guidelines given below for successful completion of the short and quick Canadian Tire Survey online:
- First you must visit the official Canadian Tire Survey page by right clicking on the link www.tellcdntire.com in your web browser.
- Now you have accessed the official Canadian Tire Survey
- Select your language of choice between the options of English and French.
- Enter your time of purchase, total money you spent and the ID of your receipt.
- You can find all this information printed on your Canadian Tire purchase receipt from your last visit.
- Then click the “Next” button given below to proceed.
- Then enter the work order number
- You can find this at the top of your bill or invoice and again click “Next”.
- Now you may directly begin the Canadian Tire Survey.
- Answer or rate all the questions regarding Stage Stores service, products and environment
- You must keep pressing the “Next” button to proceed to all the necessary questions.
- At the end give your personal information so that you can be entered into the sweepstakes.
- Once you have followed all the steps then simply submit your completed Canadian Tire Survey.