There are many ways out there by which you can measure the growth of a business. ALDI Ireland uses the kind of business model which helps to bring in loyal customers through incentives and rewards. It does this through the ALDI Ireland Survey, and the procedure to fill it out is fairly simply. All you need to do is go to www.tellaldi.ie and proceed to complete the survey.
ALDI Ireland wants to hear feedback from their customers because beyond providing you with €200 Aldi voucher, they also want to improve. Once you fill out the survey and help them by giving your input, you can help point attention to areas of their service, quality and even dealings with customers that are currently weak.
Requirements for filling out the ALDI Ireland Survey
To fill out the ALDI Ireland Survey, you must have the following:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A receipt from your last visit to an ALDI Ireland Outlet.
The procedure of filling out the ALDI Ireland Survey
- On the computer, open up your preferred web browser and type in the following address: http://www.tellaldi.ie/
- On the next page, in the field provided, enter the Code from your Receipt.
- Click the ‘Next’ link.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the product. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions such as your age, gender, etc. These help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- At the end, provide some contact details so you can be contacted if you win the sweepstakes.