One way that a business can ensure their growth is by giving their customers incentive and helping them become loyal and regular. ALDI also uses the same idea and has brought forward an opportunity for all their regular customers. All that you have to do is to go to their website, over at www.tellaldi.com and fill out the simple and easy 5-minute survey.
This survey is very important for the people at ALDI because they not only want to provide you £100 ALDI voucher, but they also want to improve their service. By filling out this survey and providing your valuable feedback, you can help their people improve their quality, services, and even their interactions with customers.
Requirements for filling out the ALDI Survey
To fill out the ALDI Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A receipt from your last visit to an ALDI Outlet.
The procedure of filling out the ALDI Survey
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and in the search tab, type in the following address: http://www.tellaldi.com/
- On the page that loads, in the field provided, enter the Code from your Receipt. Click the ‘Next’ link.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the product. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions such as your age and gender, these help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- At the end, provide some contact details about yourself so you can be contacted if you win the sweepstakes.