You can take part in the Baskin-Robbins South Africa Survey at www.talktobaskin.com and get the chance to offer your valuable feedback about your experience at your visit.
About the Baskin-Robbins South Africa Survey
Gordmans is a company that operates a chain of stores in the United States. With over 50 locations around many states in the United States, Gordmans is currently employing more than 1,600 people. Gordmans is headquartered in the state of Nebraska in the United States and is owned by Stage Stores Inc.
Requirements for filling out the Baskin-Robbins South Africa Survey
Follow the guidelines listed to be able to finish the Baskin-Robbins South Africa Survey successfully.
- Keep receipt from your trip to a Baskin-Robbins South Africa store so you can easily note from it.
- Be able to speak or comprehend English in order to easily fill out the survey.
- You should be 18 years of age, or older to be qualified to take part in the survey.
Procedure for filling out the Baskin-Robbins South Africa Survey
- On your electronic device, open up your web browser, and enter the following address in the search bar of the web browser: www.talktobaskin.com
- Before you start the survey, read through the information on consent and guidelines for the survey. Once you’re done, click the link ‘Continue’ to move on.
- In the space provided, enter the 18 digit code to enter the survey. Your receipt from the last visit to Baskin Robbins has the information.
- Click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Next, answer the questions on the pages that are based on your experiences when you last visited Baskin-Robbins. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions, and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible. Finally, don’t forget to submit your answers.
- At the end of the survey, write the code you receive on your receipt, and take it with you the next time you visit Gordmans to avail the offer.