You can take part in the Staples/Bureau En Gros Survey online by going to www.stapleslistens.ca and joining sweepstakes to win $1000 every month.
About the Staples/Bureau En Gros Survey
Staples, operating in Canada as Staples Canada Inc. Or Bureau En Gros is an office supplies company. Staples Canada was officially started back in 1991 and is headquartered in Richmond Hill. Since then, Staples Canada has grown to more than 300 stores in locations around the country.
Requirements for filling out the Staples/Bureau En Gros Survey
Follow the conditions listed below in order to finish the survey successfully.
- Keep a valid and recent receipt from the latest visit to a Staples Canada outlet.
- Be able to speak in and understand English or French in order to easily fill out the survey.
- You should be at least 18 years old and a legal resident to take part in the survey.
Procedure for filling out the Staples/Bureau En Gros Survey
- On your computer, open up your web browser, and enter the following address in the search bar of the web browser: www.stapleslistens.ca
- Start by deciding what language you want to give the survey in. You can choose from between Engish and French, depending on what you’re more comfortable in.
- Once you choose your language, enter the Access Code in the space provided. Your Access Code is printed out on the receipt from your last visit.
- Next, answer all of the questions based on your experiences. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible. Finally, don’t forget to submit your answers.
- At the end of the survey, simply give some contact information, such as your Name, E-mail Address, and Phone Number, so that if you happen to win the sweepstakes, you will easily be reached out to.