Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest in the U.S. However, aside from serving vast range of medicines out there, the store also offers its customers a wonderful offer: a chance to enter sweepstakes to get your hands on $1,000 cash prize. All you need to do is to go to www.riteaid.com/storesurvey and fill out the Rite Aid Survey!
Filling out this can be very important for the Rite Aid people as they not only want to provide you with the opportunity to win prizes, but they also want to improve their service. By filling out this survey and providing your valuable feedback, you can help them improve their quality, services, and even their interactions with customers.
Requirements and rules for the Rite Aid Survey
To fill out the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A receipt from your last visit to a Rite Aid Store.
- You can only fill out the survey twice within 30 days.
The procedure of filling out the Rite Aid Survey
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and in the search tab, type in the following address: www.riteaid.com/storesurvey
- On the page that opens up, select a language, English or French.
- In the fields provided, you will need to enter in your Cashier Code. This will be found at the top of your receipt from your last visit to an outlet. Click ‘Submit’.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the product. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions, these help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- Complete the survey to be entered!