If you want the U.S. Postal Office to provide the citizens with the best customer service then complete the online U.S. Postal Service Survey at www.postalexperience.com/pos and give them your feedback.
About U.S. Postal Service
U.S Postal Office is the official United States Postal Office service of America which in short form is referred to as U.S. Mail or simply the Post Office. It is although a branch operated as an independent organization however it is still under the charge of government of United States who are responsible for providing postal access to the public. In addition to this, U.S Postal Service also runs in competition with UPS and FedEx in its private delivery services.
Step by Step Procedure for filling the online U.S. Postal Service Survey
Once you have established a successful internet connection on your device, you must make sure that you have a receipt from U.S. Postal Service from your last visit.
Then you must follow the step by step guidelines given below for successful completion of the short and quick U.S. Postal Service Survey online:
- Visit the survey by clicking on the link www.postalexperience.com/pos from your web browser.
- This will allow you to access the official page for S. Postal Service Survey.
- Select your language of choice to take the S. Postal Service Survey in
- Enter your Login name and password in the respective fields provided on the page.
- Now click the “Begin Survey” button given below to move on to completing the S. Postal Service Survey.
- Begin the survey by answering all the questions regarding S. Postal Service services, customer dealing and environment
- You must keep clicking the “Next” button to move on to the sequential questions.
- Simply submit your survey once you have completed all the steps.