FedEx Survey is the platform designed by the company to figure out the strengths and lacking of their courier service so fill it at www.fedex.com/welisten.
FedEx Corporation is a chain of worldwide courier and delivery services that originated in the United States of America and has its headquarters based in a location of Memphis, Tennessee. They specialize in speedy delivery, express mail service, freight forwarding service and other associated logistical services.
Step by Step Guide to complete the online FedEx Survey
FedEx Survey can easily be completed if you take help from the step by step guideline given below and get your opinions, suggestions and feedback across to the company for if you wish your courier service to improve and get ahead of its competition:
- In the first step open the main page of the FedEx Survey’s by clicking this web address on the web browser of your device in use www.fedex.com/welisten
- The moment you click the blue hyper link your web browser will be prompted to show you the FedEx Survey main page on your display screen.
- Choose the language you are familiar with to take the FedEx Survey. The options would be between English and Spanish
- Then press the button which reads NEXT to move ahead to the questions section
- In the FedEx Survey the questions will inquire about your experience with delivering parcels using the FedEx service considering you have in the recent past
- Then look at your receipt from FedEx and find a transaction ID given right below the barcode on the billing slip
- State this transaction ID in the given slot
- Proof read your stated responses and then submit the filled version of the FedEx Survey otherwise your valuable time invested in filling the survey would go to waste.