Dollar Tree is an America discount store, that sells everything of $1.00 or less. In other words, it is a one dollar shop. They recently designed a survey to get to know their customers’ feedback about them. This survey is developed to take their customers’ opinion about the services they receive at Dollar Tree store and whether they have any complaints. They also want their customers’ suggestions for improvements so that they can serve them better, and provide them a friendly and comfortable atmosphere to shop in. But what will you get in return? Well, how about 10 chances of winning $1,000 in cash daily? Or opportunities to earn gift prizes worth $1,500? At the end of the survey, they will ask you whether you want to enter into their sweepstakes, click ‘Yes’ to get a chance to win all the amazing prizes mentioned above. Therefore, visit their website at, www.dollartreefeedback.com to fill out the survey, enter in the contest and keep your fingers crossed.
Requirements for the Dollar Tree Feedback Survey
For the successful completion of the Dollar Tree Survey you would require:
- A computer device with stable internet connection.
- A recent receipt of your purchase from Dollar Tree store. This will contain the special survey code that you need to complete the survey
- You must know either English, Spanish or French to fill out this survey.
Procedure to complete the Dollar Tree Survey
Follow the easy steps below to complete the Dollar Tree Survey.
- Visit the website at, www.dollartreefeedback.comto get access to the customer survey.
- You can either fill the survey in English, French, or Spanish.
- Select the language that you want to complete the survey in, by clicking the language button in green.
- On the next page, you will be required to providethe survey code printed on your store receipt. Click ‘Next’ to begin your survey.
- Answer the questions as per the instructions provided.
- After submittingyour response, you willget a chance to win $1000 daily and other valued prizes worth $1,500 weekly through sweepstakes.