You can take part in the Disney Store Survey by going online to www.disneystore.com/survey and taking part in the easy, 5 minute survey.
About the Disney Store Survey
The Disney Store is a chain of specialized stores that exclusively sell Disney products and merchandise. The first Disney Store was founded in 1987, and since then, the chain has grown to include around 380 stores in many countries throughout the world.
Requirements to take part in the Disney Store Survey
The requirements mentioned here are essential so you can be successful in the completion of this survey.
- Do not lose the valid and recent receipt from the latest visit to a Disney Store outlet.
- Have the ability to speak in and understand English to easily fill out the survey.
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a legal resident to take part in the survey.
Procedure to take part in the Disney Store Survey
- Using your computer, click on the web browser to open it, and then enter the address mentioned into the search bar area of the web browser: www.disneystore.com/survey
- Choose your language from the two options, English or Spanish, based on which you’re more comfortable answering the survey in.
- Click the link ‘Next’.
- In the fields provided, give details such as your Receipt Code and your Age. The receipt code is printed out on your receipt, in case you forget. Now, simply click ‘Submit’ to begin the survey questions.
- Next, answer all of the questions based on your experiences. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible.