The Crocs Store Survey, which can be found at www.crocs.com/feedback is a way for loyal customers to win a free discount code.
About the Crocs Store Survey
Crocs is a shoe manufacturing company, officially known as Crocs, Inc. Crocs started out in 2002, and since then has grown to employ over 4,900 employees in various retail stores. The crocs survey is a way for customers to give their feedback, and they also have the chance to win a free discount code as a result.
Requirements for filling out the Crocs Store Survey
Follow the requirements listed below in order to finish the survey successfully.
- Don’t forget to keep a valid and recent receipt from your recent trip to a Crocs Store outlet.
- Be able to speak and comprehend English in order to easily fill out the survey.
- You should be at least 18 years of age, or older to take part in the survey.
Procedure for filling out the Crocs Store Survey
- On your electronic device, open up your web browser, and enter the following address in the search bar of the web browser: www.crocs.com/feedback
- Click the link ‘Next’.
- Fill in the form with information such as the Date, Store Number, Transaction Code, and Age. Your receipt contains all of this information.
- Next, answer the questions based on your experiences. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible. Finally, don’t forget to submit your answers.
- Once you submit the results, you will receive a free discount coupon code, which can be redeemed at your next visit.