This restaurant chain was started in the year 1979 and was founded by Philip J. Romano. The headquarters of Fuddruckers are located in Houstan, Texas in the United States of America but their number of outlets have been growing so much that they have also started their services in other places such as in Europe and in the Middle East. They have been providing delicious menu items to their customers including their famous grilled hamburgers, which the customers have the choice to make themselves. The current CEO of this chain is Peter Large.
How to fill in a Fuddruckers Survey
Get a computer, laptop or a mobile device that has an internet access and you will be able to complete the Fuddruckers Survey in no time. The other thing that you need to take care of is to have a receipt or a survey invitation so you have all the information that you need to fill in the survey. Just follow some simple steps that have been given below.
- Go to the survey site by clicking on www.fuddruckers.com/customerservice
- From the options that have been given to you in front, you will have to click on “Your visit to Fuddruckers”.
- Under “Tell us anything”, you can write your honest opinion and whatever you feel they would want to know about how they have been serving their customers.
- You would also have to rate where they have written “Right now, how are you feeling about Fuddruckers?” After doing this, click on “Next”.
- Now you will have to fill in your contact information that includes your first and last name, email address, street address, city, state, the zip code, telephone number, the location you visited and the date and time of your visit. Also tick the box where it says that you would like to be contacted regarding this inquiry. After you have filled in all this information, you can click on “Submit”. By doing this, your response will be recorded.